Philosophical Theology is a compilation of six works by philosopher Steven Colborne.
Colborne is a first-class BA (Hons) graduate with a PG Cert in Philosophy and Religion, and is the author of more than a dozen books in the philosophical theology genre. He is also known for his popular and award-winning blog Perfect Chaos and his immersive explorations of both Eastern and Western spirituality.
Philosophical Theology is a 370+ page compilation which includes the following works:
– Big Ideas from Ancient Greece
– Thanks Be to God: A Selection of Christian Scriptures for Spiritual Seekers
– An Almighty Predicament: A Discourse on the Arguments For and Against Christianity
– The Only Question You Ever Need Ask
– Discovering the Qur’an
– God Willing: Bringing Divine Sovereignty into Everyday Conversation
Explore a world of theological insight with writings about ancient philosophy as well as the religions of Christianity and Islam. Get to the heart of the most important questions that philosophically inclined theologians ask about God, religion, and the relationship between the divine and the world in which we live.
Publisher’s note: The works included in this compilation are also available separately.