If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website or store.
The term ‘Tealight Books’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Balham, London, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies allow the website to remember your settings when you visit again in the future. These cookies are also used to remember users who have logged in and items placed in the shopping basket. Without these cookies the purchasing process will not function correctly and you will not be remembered when you return to the site.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with copyright law.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Payment of Applicable Taxes and Duties in the Country of Destination
- Please note that we are unable to predict or calculate any taxes or duties which may be applied to shipments from Tealight Books during delivery to countries outside of the United Kingdom. The customer is responsible for paying such costs in all cases where they arise, and we advise customers to check with their local customs office if they are in any doubt as to the fees which may be levied against an international order made through the Tealight Books store.